Photoshop Video Tutorials
These Photoshop video tutorials could be the answer for the people who find printed manuals clumsy and difficult to follow.
The training videos are by Andy Anderson and take you through the basics of Photoshop CS6 with practical examples that are easy to follow.
Andy breaks the course down into bite-sized pieces that anyone from beginner to more experienced users can understand.
Beginning with the basics, the tutorials will show you how to open files, setup a working area to suit yourself and undertake the many functions that Photoshop can perform.
- Over 13 hours of training videos with quality audio
- Presented by a professional trainer
- The large Photoshop program is broken down to simple steps
- There are step-by-step instructions on how to master the basics of Photoshop fast
- All topics covered, such as adjusting colors and tones, layers, manipulating images, selections, curves, levels, blending, paths, brushes and filters
- Learn how to adjust Raw files with Camera Raw and cataloguing with Bridge
- Work and learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, on your own computer
- Practice image files included
- Learn how to prepare images for the web and printing
- Earlier versions are covered as well, so if you have CS5 or earlier the videos will still work for you
- Clear and entertaining presentation throughout
- The video system is completely flexible - you can pause, rewind and watch any points again
These video tutorials can be downloaded immediately
- Also available as a DVD hard copy
- The videos are fully compatible with PC and Mac
- Suitable for all users from beginners to advanced levels
- Fifteen free sample videos to view now, which will demonstrate how the system works
- The easy-to-follow segments make it easier to grasp even the most complex tasks
To Read More and try out the Free Demo Tutorials please
Back to the top of the Photoshop Video Tutorials page